- Cet évènement est passé
Summer School on agroecology and animal production
26 juin 2017 - 29 juin 2017
This summer school is organised by: Heleen van Kernebeek, MSc (WUR),Fabien Stark, PhD (Agreenium) with collaboration of Fabienne Blanc and Audrey Michaud from VetAgro Sup 26-29 June 2017 at Clermont-Ferrand (Centre of France), VetAgro Sup Campus.
- Theoretical framework for agroecological livestock farming systems
- How to realize transition
- Assessment of livestock systems under agroecological framework
- Innovations to allow agroecological transition
- Systemic approach: “animal” in interaction with other components of the “agricultural system”: forage and cropping system, (natural) resources, ecological environment, socio-economic and biophysical environment
- Multifaceted approach: Multi-criteria, multi-scale, and multi-disciplinary analyses, and decision systems
- Teaching methods: Lectures, Flipped classroom, Digital learning, Field and case studies, workshops
- Participation and interactions : Interactive teaching methods facilitate active exchange of knowledge and ideas with other participants and the experts involved in the course. Social activities offer the opportunity to expand your professional and private network.
The Summer School Agroecology and animal production is especially designed for PhD students in the field of agriculture, and professionals in agriculture and the feed and food industry, such as consultants, technical advisors, policy makers and researchers.
After completion of the Summer Course, you gained in-depth understanding of the holistic and interdisciplinary agroecological approach in relation to livestock systems. Furthermore, you are able to add new knowledge to your field of expertise and to anticipate on future developments in agroecology.
Data: 26-29 June 2017
Location: Clermont-Ferrand (Centre of France), VetAgro Sup Campus
Arrival on the 25th in the afternoon and departure on the 30th in the morning
Ph.D students: 395 €
Educational staff / post doc: 695 €
Professional / others: 1 495 €
The course fee includes course materials, coffee / tea, field trip, lunches and one dinner.
Accommodation facilities are proposed on campus (single room, breakfast and dinner, 5 nights) for 230 €.
You are invited to submit your registration before 8 May 2017.
After this date you will receive the details about location, payment, programme and participants list.
Partnership with WUR
Summer school One Health
More informaion on https://en.agreenium.fr/page/summer-school-agroecology-and-animal-production